The Veribest Independent School District, as a safe and enjoyable center of learning, will provide for each child an education to reach his/her full potential through the interactive involvement of students, parents, staff, and community members. A positive, innovative learning environment develops self-worth, self-discipline, and Godliness, which motivate our students to become productive citizens in an ever-changing society.
In support of this mission we believe:
• An integrated curriculum that utilizes advanced technology and both innovative
and proven educational techniques.
• A climate characterized by intrinsic motivation for high expectations, academic excellence,
mutual and self-respect, caring and personal support.
• Strong parental and community support.
• Assessment and accountability for instruction and the use of resources.
• Pertinent staff development based on needs of all educational staff.
• Display of professionalism at all times towards students, colleagues, parents
and community members.