11 Reasons I get the job done
1. Energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude...I love what I do!
2. I know the neighborhoods in San Angelo. My family lives in this community and my office is in this community. We are not a major corporation with headquarters in another state. Hands on personal service are very important to us.
3. I know our neighbors and their homes. I can justify to buyers and appraisers why your home is worth the prices I get for my listings.
4. My firm is a family owned and operated real estate firm in San Angelo and is small by choice. Our office is always open to you and you will always feel welcome when you walk in the door. You are not just an address or a house; you are a neighbor and friend.
5. I have been a member of the San Angelo Association of REALTORS® for 15 years. This organization is committed to promoting real estate professionalism. Being a part of this association gives me access to all the listings in the Multiple Listings Service (MLS). Meaning I can show you almost any home for sale in the San Angelo area.
6. Our office is a comfortable place where friends, neighbors, clients and customers come for real estate advice, help with real estate tax questions, or just a simple chat.
7. I know who is looking for a house in this area, what they want, and when to call them. Many times I know who is thinking of selling months before the sign goes in the yard.
8. I know real estate appraisers and mortgage lenders and when to call them for their expertise.
9. I carefully monitor the process, not just until the contract is signed, but through the inspection, the loan process, the appraisal, the title search, and even after the last paper is signed...any short cut here can cost you thousands.
10. I treat my listings with the same respect I would treat my own home.
11. My clients come back again and again. Most of by business is referrals from past clients.
No one will work harder for you